Just sayin'.
Friday, June 26, 2009
You shampoo your arms, too?
Hello. My name is Naomi, and I have arm hair. Oh sure, it's blonde, and as soft as the underbelly of a goose, but it's still hair—and if I made that argument for my leg hair, you'd think I was nuts. Or German. I heard I was a little German, just not when it comes to my leg hair. Mostly it's the stubble I can't handle. It itches and hurts and sometimes I jolt awake in the middle of the night way too concerned that I've turned into Sandpaper-Woman or a dragon like in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I mean, I really thought God and I had already been through the "let me peel off your skin, " thing. But maybe I was wrong. Ok. So, I'm considering shaving my arm hair. I know. That's weird. And I shouldn't be blogging about it. It's just that I could save money on shampoo if I only had to wash my head hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment