Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sure, Blame Me

In my month of retail experiance, I've encountered many a surly customer. Some blame you for not having the ability to slow time, while others think that it's your fault that the jeans seem (haha seam) too short for the designated size of 29 Short. Let me get on the phone here, whoops, dial 9 first, and get in contact Brazlie in Guatemala, who sews—mostly chinsy—denim for 11 cents an hour, and I will see how much he cares.

Even more customers blame sales associates for their malfunctioning printed-from-my-home-shitty-pc e-mail, "10% off shopping pass coupons." Frankly, it's not my freaking fault.

Please talk to Customer Service. What's that? You're on a hurry? You don't have time? And, oh my, you already said that 5 times? I know you already said that 5 times!

I'm giving you a solution to your damned problem. You need not remind me, again, that you're in a hurry.

It doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment