Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Burn Burns




By 1030 this morning, it was 65 degrees outside and I do believe it was still 70 at 1800. Needless to say, I spent all afternoon reading outside and ultimately, sun-burning. A lot. I beat last years record of April 1st, though, I just didn't think I'd burn this badly. And people wonder why i always have aloe at the ready. But alas, the warm wind blowing through my toes and the wispy white clouds sifting in and out of cerulean blue sky, made it well worth the burn.

I've been playing cello everyday for a while now, sometimes in the music building, sometimes not. I'm actually improving even if I'm just dinking around. I also have a feeling my legs will soon match the stain of the wood. Oh well, it's supposed to snow on Friday—such is life here in Montana.

That's all I've got. I'm going to go slather myself with aloe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment